It is a matter of immense pleasure that a new NCC wing has been constituted in this college in July 2008.
Dr (Mrs) Anu Kathuria is designated as Associate NCC officer.This wing is named as Third Haryana Batallion,
NCC Hisar.54 cadets are enrolled under this wing.
- On 24th November,2008 NCC wing escorted the worthy Chief Guest ,Education minister Sh Mange Ram Gupta on the occasion of Variety Programme in our campus.
The cadets performed parade on this occasion in a very symmetrical and disciplined way.
- A camp was organised in January 2009 for NCC cadets and after that a written examination was taken by NCC officers and cadets
were given 'B' certificate after clearing the exam .Two classes per week were alloted for NCC in daily routine.
- In the year 2015-16, 16 students of the college were enrolled for NCC Ist year in the month of Auguest 2015.
- As the duration of NCC is 3 years now so 17 cadets from 2nd year and 3rd year attended ATC camp at Hisar from 4th Jan 2016 to 13th Jan 2016. Lt. Anu Kathuria escorted and attended the camp along with cadets.
- Five students namely Rajani, Monu, Kiran, Pushpa and Meenu attended Basic Leadership camp at malout from 21st Jan 2016 to 30th Jan 2016.
- Six students were appeared for C certificate exam on 21st feb 2016 at Rohtak.
- Ten cadets were awarded B certificate in this year.
- Eighteen cadets were awarded B certificates in 2014-15 and 7 cadets were given C certificates.
NCC started in Year 2008 in the college.
- Lt. Anu Kathuria got 3 months training from Gwalior.
- 52 students enrolled in this year.
- Thirty nine students attended ATC camp at Hisar.
- 1 Student was selected for Pre RDC camp and 2 students of NCC went to Devsar for trekking camp.
- Twenty eight students got ‘B’ certificate in this year.
- Seven students were given C certificates from NCC unit Hisar.
- In session 2012-13, forty two students were enrulled for NCC.
- Fifty students attended Annual training camp at Hisar in Oct, 2012
- 1 Student was given the chance to join pre basic course in NCC.
- 35 Students cleared ‘B’ certification exam.
- 11 Students were given C certificates.
- In this year, twenty students were enrulled for NCC.
- Associate NCC officer, Lt. Anu Kathuria escorted 5 cadets to Roper in Sept, 2013.
- Twenty five students were given the chance to attend Annual Training camp at Hisar.
- 11 students were awarded C Certificates.
- Twenty eight students were enrulled for NCC in this session.
- Twelve students attended ATC camp at Hisar.
- The refreshment allowance was increased from Rs 6 to Rs 25.
- As duration of NCC was increased from 2 to 3 years, 16 students got enrullment.