A number of activities were organised by these three units throughout the year. The activities undertaken in this session are as following:-
- First Aid and Nursing home Training was organised from 3rd September - 18th September 2008. 64 students participated in it.
- On 20th August,2008 Debate Competition was organised on Rajiv Gandhi Energy Day.
A camp was organised in January 2009 for NCC cadets and after that a written examination was taken by NCC officers and
cadets were given 'B' certificate after clearing the exam .
Two classes per week were alloted for NCC in daily routine.
- On 19th September,2008 one day NSS camp was organized.
- On 14th November,2008 Blood Donation camp was organized in which 40 units of blood was donated.
The chief guest of this function was Mr. Khyalia (ADC).
On this occasion our worthy principal Dr (Mrs) Vijaya Tomar took the lead in donating blood which is a very noble gesture
and four staff members( Mrs Neena Kalra,Mr.Jagsir,Mr Gourav Wadhwa and Mr Amit Verma) also donated blood.
- On 1st December ,2008 a rally on international AIDS Day was organised.
- A seven days camp was organized in the college from 23rd January to 29th January,2009.The Camp was inaugurated by our worthy Principal of
Dr. Vijaya Tomar and Sh Parveen Bagla.The Camp was attended by 150 students. Various activities undertaken during the camp were Manual Labour,
Yoga,Hobby Classes,Extension Lectures,Literacy programs etc.A beautiful cultural evening was arranged on the eve of Christmas. Singing , Dancing,
Extempore competitions were also organized during the camp and the winners were rewarded on the closing ceremony of the camp.
During the camp a lecture on AIDS was delivered Hisar which was attended by Sh. Sushil Manav, Editor The Tribuneand other dignitaries.
An Exhibition of Handicraft made by the volunteers was also organized. Closing ceremony was arranged under the benign presence of Dr.(Mrs) Vijaya Tomar.
Report of seven days activities was read and the volunteers were awarded with mementos and certificates. Mrs. Anshu Uppal, Mrs. Babita Malhotra,
Mrs. Sangeeta Nanda all tha program officers deserve congratulation for arranging such activities with full fervour.